As a developer, you need to run many different processes for your development work. CodeLauncher provides a hub for all the server software you need, and you can organize them by project and check their output accordingly.
- Manage processes by project
- Check the output of each process
- Auto start projects when CodeLauncher starts
- Manage environment variables of each process
- Open project directory with Terminal or Visual Studio Code
- Export/import projects for sharing between team members
CodeLauncher is free and open-source.
If you have used supervisor on Linux before, you will find the concept is quite similar. CodeLauncher works like a GUI version of supervisor for macOS, while the main goals are to make it easier to organize processes and check the output.